Coconut Dream Plantain Bowl
Coconut milk is Asia's best-kept secret in cooking sumptuous meals. Have a creamy and dreamy plantain bowl with coconut milk. A bowl with enough energy to start your day.
- 2 ripe plantain
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Chop the banana about ¾ of an inch thickness or as preferred.
- On a heated pot, pour half a can of coconut milk.
- Add the coconut sugar and mix well.
- Put the chopped plantain in the pot and let simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Let it cool down and serve it while it's warm.
*You can add some freshly grounded flaxseeds to get your Omega 3. Flaxseeds are also rich in lignans. Lignans are considered phytoestrogens, good for balancing the hormones, lowering LDL and total cholesterol. And based on studies, it is protective against heart disease and cancer. [recipe-video]